Tuesday, January 27, 2009

if ur ex ask u dis..

Hi how are ya?
- fine without u
2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall?!
- xpyh lar.. tp klu awk nk belikn sy ipod ok gak…
3. I LOVE U..
- yeah.. sure, you love everybody rite??
4. Do u want some cookies?
- nope.. i'm gettin toothache
5.Can you take my picture?
- amek la sendiri..
6.Help me with my homework!
- why should i? awk kn pandai…
7. Here’s my gift to you…
- bak sini.. rezeki jgn di tolak..
8. Let’s just be textmates
- lets be nothing..
9. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
- yeay! NAK SGT!!
10.Let’s sit together in the bus
- i got a car already
11. Hi baby
- hi buddy
12. Your still cute!
- yea, i know that
13.I still LOVE you!
- u must be jokin’…
14.Can I visit your house?
- xperlu menyusahkn diri
15.Do you love me?
-citer lme xperlu di ungkit semula..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah en. halif...
berdasarkan pengalaman sendiri ek =)

bLiNk™ said...

its no.. no..